1. After this I looked, and behold a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, COME UP HITHER, AND I WILL SHEW THEE THINGS WHICH MUST BE HEREAFTER.
2. And immediately I was in the spirit: and behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
3. And HE that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
4. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and the twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment;and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
5. And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of God.
6. And before the throne there was a sea of glass like unto crystal...
How can you have joy in the midst of heartache, in the midst of desperation, in the midst of sickness, in the midst of waiting, in the midst of confusion, and yes even in the midst of Why God Why?
Come up Hither... and The Hereafter... (and most of all) and one sat on the throne.
God said to Moses there is a place... God said to John Come up Hither... I believe He says to any who want Him, who are willing to separate from this world and pursue Him... Come Up Hither. I believe that is offered to us while we are still here on this earth. I believe He says; I will empower you to stay focused on the truth of the Hereafter; that place I have waiting for you. A place for you to worship me . A place to draw strength from being in my presence. The presence of me your Creator. The Presence of me your King. The Presence of me your Redeemer. The presence of me your Heavenly Father.
To sum it up, I know that when I am in HIS midst... When I except His invitation to Come UpHither... The midst of the earthly heartache, desperation, sickness, waiting, confusion and yes even in the midst of Why God Why... seem to take their rightful place under His feet!
Take a look again at the King, My King, FOREVER on His throne. Read Revelation 4 and Come Up Hither away from the midst of this world and draw power from His Majasticness and rise above every strategy satan could possibly use. Stay strong so you can be used to change the world for Christ! STAY IN THE THRONE ROOM... STAY IN THE PRESENCE OF GOD!